Kerela PSC 2020 Recruitment | 265+ Job Vacancies | 6th/7th/10th/12th/Diploma/UG/PG Degree/ITI | Freshers/Experienced Jobs |
Kerela PSC 2020 Recruitment: The Kerala Public Service Commission is hiring candidates for the various posts like Asst Insurance Medical Officer, Station Officer, Civil Police Officer, Dy Manager, Typist, Confidential Asst, Electrician, Technician, Chemist, Asst Salesman, Asst Professor, Employment Officer, Section Officer, Lecturer, Agricultural Assistant, Overseer, Staff Nurse, Pharmacist, Lineman, Clay Worker, Peon/ Watchman. Security Guard. Beat Forest Officer and Asst Professor, Asst, Data Entry Operator, Theatre Mechanic, Manager, Store Keeper, Jr Audit Asst, Typist, Typist Clerk, Legal Asst, Typist Clerk, High School Teacher, Auxiliary Nurse Midwife, Carpenter, Carpenter Cum Packer, Asst Professor, Woman Police Constable, Driver-Cum-Office Attendant, Seaman, Attender, Lift Operator, Veterinary Surgeon, Lecturer, Divisional Accountant, Caretaker (Female), Jr Systems Officer, Marketing Organizer. Candidates with B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech/ M.Sc/ B.Sc/ LLB/ Masters Degree/ Degree/ Diploma/ ITI/ 12th/ 10th/ 7th/ 6th are eligible for Kerela Govt job. Thus, Checkout the below mentioned details for more information.
Kerela PSC 2020 Recruitment Details:
|Job Role||Assistant Insurance Medical Officer/ Station Officer/ Civil Police Officer/ Deputy Manager/ Typist/ Confidential Assistant/ Electrician/ Technician/ Chemist/ Assistant Salesman/ Assistant Professor/ Employment Officer/ Section Officer/ Lecturer/ Agricultural Assistant/ Overseer/ Staff Nurse/ Pharmacist/ Lineman/ Clay Worker/ Peon/ Watchman/ Security Guard/ Beat Forest Officer|
|Qualification||B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech/ M.Sc/ B.Sc/ LLB/ Masters Degree/ Degree/ Diploma/ ITI/ 10th/ 6th|
|Salary||Best in industry|
|Last Date||21 October 2020|
Qualifications for Govt Jobs in Kerela 2020:
Assistant Insurance Medical Officer:
- Degree in Modern Medicine or equivalent qualification.
- Valid Registration with the Travancore-Cochin Medical Council.
Station Officer (Trainee):
- Graduation in Science from a recognized University preferably in Chemistry
Civil Police Officer (Woman Police Battalion): Pass in HS Examination (Plus Two) or its equivalent
Deputy Manager (Part I/II):
- Master’s Degree of a recognized University in Arts/ Science/ Commerce with not less than 50% marks in the qualifying examination and HDC/JDC. OR
- Bachelors Degree from a recognized University with not less than 60% marks in the qualifying examination and HDC/JDC.OR
- B.Sc (Co-operation & Banking) of Kerala Agricultural University. OR
- B.Com (with Co-operation) recognized by any of the Universities in Kerala with not less than 50% marks in the aggregate.
Typist Grade-II/ Confidential Assistant Gr-II:
- Pass in S.S.L.C or equivalent qualification.
- Typewriting English Higher (KGTE/MGTE)
- Similarly, Typewriting Malayalam Lower (KGTE)
- In addition, Certificate in Computer Application/ Data Entry Operation/ Office Suits issued by an institution recognized by Govt. of Kerala or Govt. of India
- Pass in S.S.L.C or equivalent examination
- I.T.I certificate in the trade of Electrician with valid wireman License
- A pass in S.S.L.C. Or equivalent qualification.
- Moreover, 1st class certificate in boiler operation.
- M.Sc (Chemistry) from a recognized University with at least one year of experience as a chemist in a Fertilizer Manufacturing Unit.
Assistant Salesman: SSLC Pass or it’s equivalent.
- Degree of Master of Law with at least 50% marks
- Master’s Degree in the subject concerned with at least 50% marks or its equivalent and good academic record.
- B.E/ B.Tech and M.E/ M.Tech in relevant branch with first class or equivalent either in B.E/ B.Tech or M.E/ M.Tech.
- Masters Degree in Psychology or Education with not less than 50% marks from a recognized University.
Section Officer: A Degree from a recognized University
Other Jobs for Kerela PSC 2020 Recruitment
Lecturer: Master’s Degree in Commerce from a recognized University
- Diploma in Agriculture/Diploma in Organic Agriculture awarded by the Kerala Agricultural University.
Overseer: Diploma in Civil Engineering
- Pass in Plus Two/Pre-Degree (with Science Subjects) Course/Pass in VHSE (with Science subjects)/VHSE in Domestic Nursing of a recognized University or its equivalent.
- Pre -Degree/ Plus Two/ VHSE
- Diploma in Pharmacy (D Pharm)
- In addition, Registration with Kerala State Pharmacy Council
- Minimum General Qualification of S.S.L.C standard. and Certificate in Electrical Engineering
- Pass in the Secondary School Leaving Certificate Examination or its equivalent
Peon/ Watchman: Pass in Standard VI (New) or equivalent
Security Guard: SSLC
Beat Forest Officer: Pass in Plus Two Examination conducted by the Board of Higher Secondary Education
Post-Wise Vacancies: Total – 88 Posts
- Firstly for, Assistant Insurance Medical Officer – Not Estimated
- Station Officer (Trainee) – Not Estimated
- Civil Police Officer (Woman Police Battalion) – Not Estimated
- Deputy Manager (Part I) (General Category) – 03 posts
- Deputy Manager (Part II) (Society Category) – 02 posts
- Typist Grade-II (Part 1) (General Category) – 01 post
- Typist Grade-II (Part II) (Society Category) – Anticipated, after that
- Confidential Assistant Gr-II – 01 post
- Electrician – 01 post
- Technician Grade-II (Boiler Operator) Part I (General Category) – 01 post
- Technician Grade-II (Boiler Operator) Part II (Society Category) – Anticipated
- Chemist – Part I (General Category) – 01 post
- Therefore, Chemist – Part II (Society Category) – Anticipated
- Assistant Salesman – Anticipated
- Assistant Professor In Law (SR For ST Only) – 01 post
- In addition For, Assistant Professor In Mathematics (SR For ST Only) – 02 posts
- Assistant Professor In Civil Engineering (SR For ST Only) – 01 post
- Employment Officer (SR For ST Only) – 01 post
- Section Officer (SR For ST Only) – 01 post
- Lecturer In Commerce (SR For ST Only) – 01 post
- Agricultural Assistant Gr-II (SR For SC/ST) – 01 post
- Overseer Grade III / (Civil) (SR For ST Only) – 02 posts
- Moreover, Staff Nurse Gr-II (SR For ST Only) – 03 posts
- Pharmacist Grade-II (SR For SC/ST Only) – 44 posts
- Pharmacist Grade-II (SR For ST Only) – 04 posts
- Lineman (SR For SC/ST Only) – 09 posts
- Lineman (SR For ST Only) – 02 posts
- Clay Worker (NCA-E/B/T) – 01 post
- Peon / Watchman – 03 posts
- Security Guard (NCA-V) – 01 post
- At last, Beat Forest Officer (NCA-SCCC) – 01 post
How to Apply for Kerala PSC Recruitment 2020?
However, All interested and eligible candidates can apply for the above positions online at (www.keralapsc.gov.in) website on or before 21 October 2020.
For More Details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
Kerela PSC 2020 Recruitment for Assistant Professor/ Others:
|Job Role||Asst Professor/ Asst/ Data Entry Operator/ Theatre Mechanic/ Manager/ Store Keeper/ Jr Audit Asst/ Typist/ Typist Clerk/ Legal Asst/ Typist Clerk/ High School Teacher/ Auxiliary Nurse Midwife/ Carpenter/ Carpenter Cum Packer/ Asst Professor/ Woman Police Constable/ Driver-Cum-Office Attendant/ Seaman/ Attender/ Lift Operator/ Veterinary Surgeon/ Lecturer/ Divisional Accountant/ Caretaker (Female)/ Jr Systems Officer/ Marketing Organizer|
|Qualification||Masters Degree/ Degree/ 12th/ 10th/ 7th|
|Last Date||30 September 2020|
Kerala PSC Eligibility Criteria:
- Masters Degree in the subject concerned with not less than 55% marks or its equivalent and good academic record
Assistant Professor (in various subjects):
- Postgraduate Degree in Homoeopathy in the concerned subject recognized by the Central Council of
- Subjects – Specifically Anatomy/ Physiology and Biochemistry/ Homoeopathic Pharmacy/ Pathology and Microbiology/ Forensic Medicine and Toxicology/ Community Medicine/ Surgery/ Obstetrics and Gynaecology/ Practice of Medicine/ Case taking and Repertorisation/ Organon of Medicine and Homoeopathic Philosophy/ Materia Medica
- Bachelors Degree in any subject from a UGC recognized University or National Institute established by Government of India or Institutes established by the Government of Kerala or its equivalent
Data Entry Operator:
- Degree from a recognized University and PGDCA/DCA from a Government recognized Institution
Theatre Mechanic Gr.II:
- Firstly, Pass in Form III or standard VII (New) or equivalent qualification
- Secondly, Two years experience in handling Theatre Equipments
Manager Khadi Gramodyog Bhavan/Godown Keeper/ Store Keeper:
- B.Com Degree of a recognised University
Junior Audit Assistant:
- Bachelors Degree in Commerce from a recognized University with 2 years experience in Accounts Department of an Organization
- Most importantly, Pass in SSLC or equivalent qualification
- Typewriting Malayalam (Lower) in KGTE
- Similarly, Typewriting English (Lower) Certificate (KGTE/MGTE) or its equivalent qualification
- 6 months certificate in MS Office and DTP (English & Malayalam) from a recognized institution.
- Plus Two or equivalent.
- Typewriting and Word Processing English (Higher) OR
- Above all, Diploma in Commercial Practice Typewriting Malayalam (Higher)
- Bachelors degree in Law of a recognized University.
- Experience as Legal Assistant for not less than 2 years in a Government Department
Typist Clerk Gr.II:
- Similarly for Typist Clerk Gr II candidate must be Graduate with Typewriting English (KGTE) Higher or Diploma in Commercial Practice.
High School Teacher:
- Bachelor’s Degree with Mathematics or Statistics as Main Subject and B.Ed/B.T in the concerned subjects conferred or recognized by the Universities in Kerala.
- In addition, Must have passed the Kerala Teacher Eligibility Test (K-TET)
Detailed information for Kerela PSC 2020 Recruitment
Auxiliary Nurse Midwife:
- Pass in SSLC or its equivalent.
- Auxiliary Nurse Midwives Certificates or it’s equivalent from an institution recognized by the Indian Nursing Council.
- Above all, Registration with the Kerala Nurses and Midwives Council
Carpenter/Carpenter Cum Packer:
- Pass in Standard VII.
- Also have National Trade Certificate in Carpentary Trade
- Post Graduate Degree in Homoeopathy in Materia Medica recognised by the Central Council of Homoeopathy
Woman Police Constable: Pass in HSE examination (Plus Two) or its equivalent
Driver-Cum-Office Attendant (LDV):
- Most importantly, Pass in Standard VII/III Forum.
- Also, possess Driver’s Badge and valid Driving Licence of 3 (three) years standing to drive Light Motor vehicle.
Seaman: Must have studied upto Standard VIII.
Attender Grade II:
- Pass in SSLC or equivalent qualification.
- After that, the candidate should have Three years of experience
- Pass in SSLC or its equivalent Qualification
- Moreover, Experience as Lift Operator for a period of six months
Assistant Professor in Arabic:
- Masters Degree in the subject concerned with not less than 50% marks or its equivalent and good academic record.
- Must have passed a Comprehensive Test in the subject concerned specifically conducted for the purpose by UGC
Veterinary Surgeon Gr.II:
- Degree in Veterinary Science
- Registration with the Kerala State Veterinary Council
- Also, Working knowledge in Malayalam
Lecturer in Violin/Veena:
- Masters Degree in Violin/Veena or it’s equivalent from any statutory University
Divisional Accountant: Degree with at least a Second Class.
Caretaker (Female): Plus Two or equivalent and one year experience
Junior Systems Officer:
- BCA/ Degree in Mathematics/ Commerce/ Physics/ Statistics with Diploma in Computer Application/ Computer Science/ Technology/ MCA
- Therefore, for Marketing Organizer candidate should be B.Com / BBA / BBM / B.Sc.(Co-op. And Banking) or any degree from a recognized University
Post-Wise Vacancies: Total – 177 Posts
- Assistant Professor: 09 posts
- Assistant Professor (in various subjects): 29 posts
- For, Assistant: 10 posts
- Data Entry Operator: 01 post
- Theatre Mechanic Gr.II: 04 posts
- Manager Khadi Gramodyog Bhavan/Godown Keeper: 07 posts
- Therefore for, Store Keeper: 05 posts
- Junior Audit Assistant: 01 post
- Typist: 01 post
- After that, Typist Clerk: 01 post
- Legal Assistant:01 post
- Typist Clerk Gr.II: 02 posts
- High School Teacher: 13 posts
- Specifically for, Auxiliary Nurse Midwife: 06 posts
- Carpenter/Carpenter Cum Packer: 01 post
- Assistant Professor: 01 post
- Woman Police Constable: 34 posts
- Driver-Cum-Office Attendant (LDV): 15 posts
- Seaman: 01 post
- Attender Grade II: 02 posts
- Moreover, Lift Operator: 01 post
- Assistant Professor in Arabic: 04 posts
- Veterinary Surgeon Gr.II: 14 posts
- Lecturer in Violin/Veena: 03 posts
- Divisional Accountant: 08 posts
- Caretaker (Female): 01 post
- Junior Systems Officer: 01 post
- Above all for, Marketing Organizer: 01 post
How to Apply for Kerala PSC Recruitment 2020?
In conclusion, All interested and eligible candidates can apply for the above positions through online at (www.keralapsc.gov.in) website on or before 30 September 2020.
Therefore, For More Details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
Sign-up for Newsletters!
- Expedia Job Openings | Freshers/Experienced Jobs | Lockdown Job 2021 |
- DPIIT Internship 2021 | Government Jobs/Internship | Work From Home | Any UG/PG/Graduate |
- Genpact Off Campus Drive 2021 | Any Degree | PAN India Jobs 2021 | Freshers/Experienced | Multiple Job Vacancies |
- Coforge Off Campus Recruitment | Across India Jobs | 100 Job Openings | Any Degree Jobs 2021 |
- LIDO Off Campus Drive 2021 | Any Degree | PAN India Jobs | Internship 2021 | Freshers/Experienced | HomeWork |
- Xiaomi Jobs India | Freshers/Experienced Jobs | IT Jobs 2021 |
In conclusion, Stay tuned with Breaking Jobs for more updates!