India Post Office Recruitment 2021 | 3679 Posts | Last Date: 26 February 2021 | Freshers |
India Post Office Recruitment 2021: It has announced a notification for recruitment to the post of GDS(Hyderabad, Telangana, Delhi Circles). There are 3679 posts to be filled for GDS vacancies. Interested candidates who are all at the age of 18 to 30 years can apply for this job vacancy. Candidates who wish to Join India Post can utilize this opportunity make their career. The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below.
India Post Office Recruitment 2021:
|Company||India Post Office|
|Position||Gramin Dak Sevaks|
- Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th std with passing marks in Mathematics and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects) conducted by any recognized Board of School Education by the Government of India/State Governments/ Union Territories in India.
Compulsory knowledge of Local Language:
- Candidate should have studied the local language at least up to 10th standard [as compulsory or elective subjects] as declared by the State Government or as per constitutional provisions relating to the 8th schedule of Constitution of India.
Basic Computer Training:
- Basic Computer Training Course Certificate of at least 60 days duration from any Computer Training Institute run by Central Govt/State Govt/Universities / Boards/ Private Institutions/ Organizations.
Knowledge of Cycling:
- Knowledge of Cycling is a pre-requisite condition for all GDS posts. In case of a candidate having knowledge of riding a scooter or motorcycle, that may be considered as knowledge of cycling. The candidate has to submit a declaration to this effect.
Age Limit (as on 21.12.2020): 18 to 40 years.
Relaxation in upper age limit:
- 5 years for SC & ST candidates
- 3 years for OBC candidates
- 10 years for PWD candidates (13 years for OBC, 15 years for SC/ST)
- Others as per Govt rules.
- Branch Post Master (BPM)
- Assistant Branch Post Master (ABPM)
- Dak Sevak
State Wise Vacancies:
- Delhi-233 Posts
- Telangana-1150 Posts
- Andhra Pradesh-2296 Posts
Time Related Continuity Allowance (TRCA):
- Minimum TRCA for 4 Hours/Level 1 in TRCA Slab: Rs.12,000/-
- Minimum TRCA for 5 Hours/Level 2 in TRCA Slab: Rs.14,500/-
- Minimum TRCA for 4 Hours/Level 1 in TRCA Slab: Rs.10,000/-
- Minimum TRCA for 5 Hours/Level 2 in TRCA Slab: Rs.12,000/-
India Post Office Recruitment GDS – Selection Process:
- Selection will be made as per the automatically generated merit list as per the rules based on the candidates online submitted applications.
- No weightage will be given for higher educational qualification.
- Only marks obtained in 10th standard of approved Boards aggregated to percentage to the accuracy of 4 decimals will be the criteria for finalizing the selection.
Application Fee: Rs.100/- (No fee for SC/ST/PWD and female/trans-woman candidates)
How to Apply India Post Office Recruitment 2021 for GDS?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link from 27 January to 26 February 2021
Stages of Online Registration:
Stage 1: Registration
- Initially, the candidate has to register in the Registration module once per cycle and obtain a unique registration number.
Stage 2. Fee Payment
- UR/OBC/EWS/Male need to make the fee payment. Offline payments can be made at any Head Post Office.
Stage 3. Apply Online Step
- Fill the Application form with your details.
- Upload documents like qualification, Community, photo, and signature.
- Submit Post preferences.
- Preview and take a print out.
Note: Completion of these three steps will only be treated as submission of application.
To Register: Apply here
Sign-up for Newsletters!
- DPIIT Internship 2021 | Government Jobs/Internship | Work From Home | Any UG/PG/Graduate |
- Genpact Off Campus Drive 2021 | Any Degree | PAN India Jobs 2021 | Freshers/Experienced | Multiple Job Vacancies |
- Coforge Off Campus Recruitment | Across India Jobs | 100 Job Openings | Any Degree Jobs 2021 |
- LIDO Off Campus Drive 2021 | Any Degree | PAN India Jobs | Internship 2021 | Freshers/Experienced | HomeWork |
- Xiaomi Jobs India | Freshers/Experienced Jobs | IT Jobs 2021 |
- HealthKart Off-Campus Recruitment 2021 | Multiple Job Vacancies | Freshers/experienced Jobs |
Stay tuned with Breaking Jobs for more updates!