Electric Vehicles in India | Electric Vehicle Policy of Delhi Government | Delhi Transportation |
Electric Vehicles in India: Government efforts are on to acquire electric vehicles in India. The consequence of which we can frequently observe. As of late Delhi Transport Minister Kailash Gahlot, in a gathering with the Energy Minister, said that endowment will be given to 1,000 electric transports in Delhi under the New Electric Vehicle Policy of Delhi Government.
The announcement gave by the Delhi government said that “Foundation of charging framework in Delhi-NCR has additionally been talked about within the sight of state and focal government authorities”. In which the main period of this strategy expects to set up 200 charging stations in Delhi in the following one year, so a charging station can be set up inside each 3 km.
Delhi Transport Minister- Kailash Gahlot Tweeted
Regarding this matter, Delhi Transport Minister Gahlot likewise tweeted that “I had an important gathering with the Honorable Energy Minister today. He further composed that heartfelt thanks and appreciation for your gratefulness on Delhi Electric Vehicle Policy”. Try to keep your hat on, Delhi EV strategy is being talked about everywhere throughout the world. Gahlot said this is the consequence of difficult work of the most recent two years in counsel with specialists by the Delhi government. Because of this, the conversation of the EV strategy of Delhi is around the world.
Moreover, It is to be noted here that the Delhi government’s EV strategy was propelled on 7 August by Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal. The objective of this strategy is to have 5 lakh (ie 25 percent of India’s all-out new vehicle enrollments) electric vehicles enlistment in Delhi by 2024. In such a circumstance, the endowment given for charging stations and 1,000 electric transports will be fruitful in offering catalysts to the new approach of the Delhi Government.
Sign-up for Newsletters!
- DPIIT Internship 2021 | Government Jobs/Internship | Work From Home | Any UG/PG/Graduate |
- Genpact Off Campus Drive 2021 | Any Degree | PAN India Jobs 2021 | Freshers/Experienced | Multiple Job Vacancies |
- Coforge Off Campus Recruitment | Across India Jobs | 100 Job Openings | Any Degree Jobs 2021 |
- LIDO Off Campus Drive 2021 | Any Degree | PAN India Jobs | Internship 2021 | Freshers/Experienced | HomeWork |
- Xiaomi Jobs India | Freshers/Experienced Jobs | IT Jobs 2021 |
- HealthKart Off-Campus Recruitment 2021 | Multiple Job Vacancies | Freshers/experienced Jobs |
Stay tuned with Breaking Jobs for more updates!