CSIO Off-Campus Recruitment 2021 | Freshers/Experienced | B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/M.Sc | Govt Jobs |
CSIO Off-Campus Recruitment 2021: Central Scientific Instruments Organisation (CSIO), a constituent unit of Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR), is a premier national laboratory dedicated to research, design and development of scientific and industrial instruments. It is a multi-disciplinary and multi-dimensional apex industrial research & development organisation in the country to stimulate growth of Instrument Industry in India covering wide range and applications. The age limit of the candidates should be in limit of 28 to 35 years. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
CSIO Off-Campus Recruitment 2021:
|Salary||Rs.25,000 – 35,000/month|
For Project Associate – II :
- Master’s Degree in Sciences or bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Technology from a recognized university or Equivalent.
- 2 years’ experience in Research and Development in Industrial and Academic Institutions or Science and Technology Organization and Scientific activities and services
For JRF :
- Master’s Degree in Sciences or Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Engineering or Technology selected through a process described through any one of the following:
- Scholars who are selected through National Eligibility Tests- CSIR-UGC NET including lectureship (Assistant Professorship) and GATE.
- The Selection process through National level examinations conducted by Central Government Departments and their agencies and institutions such as DST, DBT, DAE, DOS, DRDO, MHRD, ICAR, ICMR, IIT, IISc, IISER etc.
For Project Associate-I :
- Master’s Degree in Sciences or Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Technology from a recognized university or Equivalent.
- Project Associate-II – 35 years
- JRF – 28 years
- Project Associate-I – 35 years
- Project Associate-II – 01 Post
- JRF – 01 Post
- Project Associate-I – 01 Post
- Project Associate-II – Rs.28,000 – 31,000/-
- JRF – Rs.31,000
- Project Associate-I – Rs.25,000 – 31,000/-
CSIO Recruitment Selection Process:
- Selection/ Screening Committee will have discretion to shortlist the candidates for interview based on written exam or percentage of marks or desirable qualification/ experience or higher qualification.
How to apply for CSIO Off-campus Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates may download the Application Form from ‘Recruitment’ link on CSIR-CSIO website ( http://www.csio.res.in/) and submit the filled application form along with the required documents through e-mail ([email protected]) on or before 25 February 2021.
To Register: Apply here
Sign-up for Newsletters!
- DPIIT Internship 2021 | Government Jobs/Internship | Work From Home | Any UG/PG/Graduate |
- Genpact Off Campus Drive 2021 | Any Degree | PAN India Jobs 2021 | Freshers/Experienced | Multiple Job Vacancies |
- Coforge Off Campus Recruitment | Across India Jobs | 100 Job Openings | Any Degree Jobs 2021 |
- LIDO Off Campus Drive 2021 | Any Degree | PAN India Jobs | Internship 2021 | Freshers/Experienced | HomeWork |
- Xiaomi Jobs India | Freshers/Experienced Jobs | IT Jobs 2021 |
- HealthKart Off-Campus Recruitment 2021 | Multiple Job Vacancies | Freshers/experienced Jobs |
Stay tuned with Breaking Jobs for more updates!