AlphaPlus Technologies Off-Campus Drive | Across India Jobs | Freshers/Experienced | AlphaPlus Careers |
AlphaPlus Technologies Off-Campus Drive: Alpha Plus Technologies is a creator of generic, knowledge-oriented, powerful, affordable and secure technology with strong values and ownership of a family-led business and the dynamism and aura of a new-age entrepreneur. It has scheduled to hire Application (Software) Support Executive (ASE) for 2021. Freshers can also apply. The location of the job is Across India. The details for Alpha Plus Technologies hiring process are provided below.
AlphaPlus Technologies Off-Campus Drive:
|Company||Alpha Plus Technologies|
|Position||Application (Software) Support Executive (ASE)|
|Qualification||B.Sc. / B. Sc. (IT) / B.E. / B. Tech. or other Technical Graduates|
|Salary||As per Company Standards|
|Job Location||Across India|
- B.Sc. / B. Sc. (IT) / B.E. / B. Tech. or other Technical Graduates
- No prior experience is mandatory
- In-depth knowledge of various OS, SQL / Oracle database(s), and hardware is a pre-requisite
- Proficiency in deploying web-based applications
- Sound skills of software troubleshooting and diagnosis
- Excellent analytical and on-the-spot thinking ability
- Basic computer skills, including email writing, is a must
- Sound communication, inter-personal & documentation skills
- Readiness to travel across the country for client-side implementation at least 2 – 3 times each month
- Willingness to acquire in-depth functional knowledge of APT software product
- Reporting to the Customer Support Manager (Application Support), you will play a key role in Customer Service for Alpha Plus Technologies.
- Your primary responsibility will be to handle client queries/issues via emails, calls or personal visits, handle client delivery and troubleshooting.
- The role will interact externally with prospective clients and internally with the Products, Technology, Account Management & Liaison, Content Management Team, Banking Team & Senior Management.
- Be an active part of the Client Delivery or Client Monitoring Team and provide end-to-end internal and external implementation support for Alpha Plus suite of software solutions, including pre-deployment preparation, deployment, UAT, security-clearance, integration/data migration, user and rights management, final deployment, and/or post deployment monitoring
- Impart UAT & Product Training to clients
- Ensure trouble-free Warranty & AMC support to Alpha Plus’ clientele
- Handle software installations for internal products
- Conduct periodic health-checks on software solutions deployed at client locations
- Undertake Proof of Concept (POC) at client locations in coordination with Business Team
- Document and track incidents reported by the clients
- Conduct Root Cause Analysis (RCA) on incidents reported by the clients and provide timely resolution
- Ensure smooth and consistent Client Relationship Management
- Assist in testing, release and maintenance of pre-deployment software releases
- Assist in organized deployment of patches, security fixes, and periodic product upgrades
How to Apply for Alpha Plus Technologies Off-Campus Recruitment 2021:
All interested and eligible candidates have to apply for the Alpha Plus Technologies through the link provided below.
To Register: Apply Here
Sign-up for Newsletters!
- Molex Off-Campus Hiring 2021 | Freshers/Experienced | B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech | Molex Careers |
- NPCIL Off-Campus Recruitment 2021 | B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc/M.Tech | Govt Jobs Vacancy | Freshers Jobs |
- Reliance Jio Off-Campus Recruitment | Freshers Jobs | Reliance Careers | Jobs 2021 |
- Parexel Off-Campus Recruitment 2021 | Associate Software Engineer | B.E/B.Tech | Freshers Jobs |
- KENT Off-Campus Recruitment 2021 | Software Trainee | B.E/B.Tech | Freshers/Experienced | KENT Careers |
- Finastra Off-Campus Recruitment 2021 | IT Jobs | Freshers Jobs | B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech/MCA | Finastra Careers |
Stay tuned with Breaking Jobs for more updates!